Tribal Worldwide is looking for a Sr. Information Architect to join our team. You’ll report directly to the Director of User Experience and collaborate with art directors, developers, copywriters, account managers and strategists from Canada’s most-awarded agency 10 years running.
You’re an expert in your craft. Your passion is planning and designing best-in-class user experiences. Your work not only reflects the purpose and goals of the client, but also the best way to articulate those purposes and goals to the consumer.
You’ll work with clients to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features for design of websites, mobile apps, and other digital brand experiences.
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Experience conducting user research, prototyping and testing.
– Expertise creating UI spec documentation that include wireframes, site maps, consumer journeys, ecosystems, use cases, and business process flows.
– Ability to work through complex interaction problems through whiteboarding and sketching.
– Experience creating functional requirements specs, system usability guidelines, design guidelines, and UI prototypes.
– Deep knowledge of web and mobile interaction patterns best practices.
– Understanding of the technical constraints related to IA / user experience and can communicate those to the team
– A passion for keeping up with emerging technology and the latest usability research for all screens.
– A proven ability to translating customer requests and business requirements into specifications and tangible product changes
– A high-level understanding of web development (frontend and backend) processes and constraints.
– Knowledge of web analytics, HTML email development,
– Timely execution of all planned projects.
– The necessary skills to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
If this is you, please submit your application in confidence http://jobvite.com/m?3aGpjgwj.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.