Tribal Toronto is seeking an Intermediate Producer to join our world-class production team. Reporting to the Director of Production, this is an excellent opportunity to work on interactive campaigns across a variety of sectors, including consumer packaged goods, food, automotive, and retail.
The Intermediate Producer works together with the project’s business, creative, production, and development teams to build integrated advertising campaigns. This role will stretch across all mediums – digital, print, broadcast and design. You will be responsible for developing budgets and schedules, managing resource allocations, monitoring these components throughout the project lifecycle, and ensuring the final deliverable is top notch.
The successful candidate is proactive, creative, collaborative, and detail-oriented. You thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy wearing many different hats, and are excited by technology. A minimum of 3-6 years of producing or project management experience is required.
If this sounds like you, please submit your application in confidence to email@example.com. We’re growing and are hiring for several positions, so be sure to include INTERMEDIATE PRODUCER in the subject line.
Thanks to all applicants for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Desired Skills + Experience
– 3-6 years producing interactive campaigns and online projects
– Experience managing project budgets for marketing, creative or technology projects
– Solid understanding of project management principles
– Familiarity of production methodology including Agile and Waterfall
– Understands all facets of both online and traditional production including planning, strategy, UX, implementation and launch
– Experience with broadcast production
– Established relationships with production companies specializing in broadcast, print and digital
– Experience managing production coordinators
– Demonstrated ability to work within extremely tight deadlines
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills; experience developing Statements of Work
– Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, project management & planning skills
– Participates in the QA process to ensure projects are delivered to agreed upon specifications
It’s our fundamental belief at DDB that creativity is the most powerful force in business. We fully believe in the power of creativity to touch hearts, change minds and build brands. It’s why we exist as an agency – to create surprising and original ideas that deliver tangible results. In a world where people have become the most influential media channel, our mission is to instigate and sustain lively, animated, and thoughtful conversations in and around clients’ brands. Our job, as it has always been, is to give people something worth talking about.
We appreciate your interest in Tribal Toronto and DDB. Check us out at www.tribaltoronto.com and DDB Canada at www.ddbcanada.com.