Tribal DDB Toronto is seeking an Intermediate Front-End Developer who enjoys imagining and building experiences on all interactive platforms — web, mobile, apps, etc. In this role, you are responsible in supporting the development life cycle of digital initiatives. This includes requirements analysis, determining optimal technical solutions, and implementation based on design requirements. You love collaborating with designers and consider yourself a creative coder.
Specifically, your role will include, but is not limited to:
• Providing advice and recommendations from a developer perspective at early project stages; serving as a sounding board for technical feasibility
• Applying knowledge of development standards and, when appropriate, developing reusable components that positively impact future projects
• Abiding to code standards and best practices, and growing them together as a team
• Strong knowledge and understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience developing responsive layouts
• Experience with CMS solutions
• Experience developing for social platforms and working with social APIs
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, cross device unit testing
• Experience with source code versioning systems
• Experience with PhoneGap
• Experience with MongoDB
• Experience with WebSockets, WebGL
• Experience with implementing Web Analytics
• Experience with iOS and Android development
• Experience with SEO and Accessibility (Section 508)
• A passion for Open-source software
You are calm under pressure, accountable and a blend of creative, analytical and technical. You are able to work independently, as well as part of a team, and have a proven ability to meet deadlines, and effective verbal and written communications skills. Most importantly, you embrace change and are continually excited about how emerging technologies and trends can play a part in developing bold, unique, timeless ideas.
The Tribal Experience
Tribal DDB Worldwide (www.tribalddb.com), an Advertising Age A-List Agency, is headquartered in New York and includes 56 offices spanning 36 countries throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific region. The first digital agency to win the Grand Prix in Film for Philips Cinema 21:9 at the International Advertising Festival at Cannes in 2009, Tribal DDB was also the first digital agency to ever win Global Agency Network of the Year from Advertising Age in 2007.
Our tribe in Toronto is passionate about our craft and pursues excellence in all that we do. From awareness to brand advocacy, we create meaningful interactions on all digital platforms.
Last, but not least, (we think), we are fun to be with.
Tribal DDB/DDB Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great clients, fun office environment, an exceptional team of professionals to work with, and yes, even Hot Dog Days.
If this is you, send your cover letter & resume to http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=o3Z2YfwM&s=Tribal_Worldwide_TO
We thank all applicants in for their interest, and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.