Tribal Worldwide is looking for a fulltime Associate Creative Director to join their passionate and digitally savvy creative team. With a proven mastery of creating original creative design concepts and approaches you are also able to oversee the project design through execution. In this position you will always be looking for the best solution for our clients needs, delivering thought leadership and creative solutions as well as articulating and defending your conceptual and directional choices. The Associate Creative Director will work closely with our Account leads and Strategy leads to help develop digital and marketing strategies and drive the collaborative efforts of the project’s creative, user experience and technology teams.
Working closely with our Creative Director, you will promote continual improvement and actively contribute to the current culture of Tribal Worldwide and the values of innovation and excellence. Finally, you will also be responsible for inspiring teammates on all levels to create and develop ideas that exceed the expectations of our clients and produce the highest caliber of creative work.
Desired Skills & Experience:
– A strong working knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
– Recognized expertise in one of the following: advertising, collateral, identity, interactive design
– Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment
– Awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies for the digital channel (e.g. Flash, Flex, Ajax, etc.) and related mediums
– Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule
– Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
– Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
– Proven leadership skills with experience guiding teams
– Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills:
If this sounds like you, please submit your application in confidence to HRToronto@Tribalworldwide.ca. We’re growing and hiring for several positions so be sure to include Associate Creative Director in the subject line.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.