Tribal Toronto is seeking an Application Developer who loves imagining and building experiences on all interactive platforms — desktop, mobile, tablet, kiosks, digital signage, etc. In this role, you are responsible in supporting the development life cycle of digital initiatives. This includes requirements analysis, determining optimal technical solutions, and implementation based on design requirements. You love collaborating with designers and consider yourself a creative coder.
Specifically, your role will include, but is not limited to:
• Understanding business requirements and specifying technical requirements
• Providing advice and recommendations from a developer perspective at early project stages; serving as a sounding board for technical feasibility
• Applying knowledge of development standards and, when appropriate, developing reusable components that positively impact future projects
• Abiding to code standards and best practices, and growing them together as a team
• 5+ years experience of hand-coding server-side language applications (at least one of: PHP, Java, .NET, Rails, Node.JS)
• Knowledge and understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience with CMS solutions
• Experience developing for social platforms and working with social API
• Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, cross device unit testing
• Experience with source code versioning systems
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Experience with Angular
• Experience with Node.JS
• Experience with WebSockets, WebGL
• Experience with implementing Web Analytics
• Experience with iOS and Android development
• Experience with SEO and Accessibility (Section 508)
• A passion for Open-source software
You are calm under pressure, accountable and a blend of creative, analytical and technical. You are able to work independently, as well as part of a team, and have a proven ability to meet deadlines, and effective verbal and written communications skills. Most importantly, you embrace change and are continually excited about how emerging technologies and trends can play a part in developing bold, unique, timeless ideas.
Please send your resumes to http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=ovZ2Yfwe&s=Tribal_Worldwide_TO.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.